The Hindenburg catastrophe occurred on 6 May, 1937. The cause of the fire remains unknown, though there are multiple theories. Surprisingly, only 36 people perished in the disaster, one of them a ground crewman. The loss of the Hindenburg caused a decline in public interest in airship travel. What would have happened if the Hindenburg had not been lost? Maybe zeppelins would have remained popular. Also the band Led Zeppelin would have had to come up with a different photo for their debut album's cover. Personally, I'd like to fly on an airship some day. But I'm eccentric like that.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

He went thata way!

In my last post (way back when), I promised that, despite the fact that I was no longer supporting this blog, I'd still be writing, and eventually I'd get to publishing said writing on my long-abandoned original blog.  Well for the past month and a bit, I have been doing just that.  Below is the link to that blog.

Wong Lives!

I realize it isn't as polished a website as it once was.  Still some cleaning up to do.  And the articles are a bit old, since I have materials collected from the year or more that I went on virtual online vacation that I am just now putting up.  But hey - it's something!

And as always, thanks for reading my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're pleased to receive your comments, but the author does check submissions before attaching them to the blog. See, it's only theoretically a free country in here...